Please read the important information below regarding your reservation with us at Farmgate:
(Based on information given to us January 2021, awaiting next announcement for any updates. We will be in contact with you if this affects your booking with us)
We are currently doing 4 sittings per night:
The maximum number of guests table is 6.
▪ As per government guidelines our sittings are for one hour forty five minutes duration therefore we ask that
you please arrive on time for your reservation and vacate your table within this time frame to give the next
booking enough time to enjoy their meal too.
▪ Should there be any changes to your booking or you can’t make it on the night we please ask that you let us
know in adequate time so that we can offer your table to someone else as our restaurant is only open 3 nights
per week at present.
▪ We offer a children’s menu at our 5.30pm sitting only. A minimum of a main course is required per diner
thereafter from our a la carte dinner menu. We are more than happy to pack up any leftover food your child is
unable to finish for you to bring home and reheat the following day.
▪ Face coverings must be worn on entry and exit and can be removed once seated.
▪ If any of your party are feeling unwell and displaying any symptoms of Covid 19 we ask that you please do not
visit Farmgate for the safety of our team and other customers.
We look forward to having you dine with us at Farmgate.
Any questions you may have can be addressed through email or by calling us on 021 463 2771
The Farmgate Team